Fully Bespoke, Fully Developed, Just for you…
Our websites are completely bespoke, and we offer a variety of options to ensure that you get the site you want and deserve. With a full suite of add-ons and extras, we really can bring everything together in one neat and tidy package for you. For web design, think Professional Structures.
Editable Dynamic CMS Website
Websites built in PHP with a content management system, usually WordPress, enabling self editing.
Complete E-Commerce solutions, either built on WooCommerce or Magento, with a bespoke design.
All of our websites include…
Free SSL Certificate
With a free SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt, you can rest assured that your site gives your visitors peace of mind
Basic Contact Forms
Let your visitors get in touch the easy way, with simple contact forms included with all sites as standard
Blog and Articles*
With a dynamic or e-commerce site from Professional Structures, you get a complete blogging and news system, ensuring that you are able to connect with your visitors
GDPR Compliance Check
If you are collecting data from your website, you want to be sure that you are compliant with GDPR European regulations, and we ensure that you are
Social Media Update Buttons
If you have a social media presence, you'll understand how important it is to stand out from the crowd, and with a website from us you can do that
Google Analytics Tracking Code
Tracking visitors and conversions on your website is incredibly simple with your Google Analytics tracking code installed on every website we develop
Our Work, Past and Present…
Our web design and development process has been tweaked to ensure maximum efficiency, meaning that you can concentrate on your core business without losing focus through continuous design meetings and distractions. The process is broadly outlined as:
- Quote – Get an instant online quote by entering your requirements
- Agreement – Once you have decided to go ahead with the project, read and complete the agreement which is accessible through your quote in your dashboard, and pay the deposit (25% of the order value and any upfront monthly fees)
- Complete Specification – Once you are ready, simply complete the specification in your account and we will produce a full pdf version for your records
- Initial Design – Here we will design the basic flow and layout of your site, starting with a site map detailing all of the pages and general user flow of your site. We will then design the layout of each page complete with a wire-frame header and footer.
- Copy – If you want us to provide the copy or images for your project, we will do this first and send you a copy for approval.
- Full Design – Once we have your approval for the initial design and any copy, we will set to work designing your site including typography, images and content, as well as elements such as forms, buttons and portfolio sections.
- Review Confirmation – Following the full design, we will request a formal review from you to ensure that you are happy with all aspects of the site design. Don’t worry, if there is something you wish to change this can easily be taken care of here.
- Coding and Development – Once you have reviewed your design, we will begin the coding and development process. Throughout this process, we will keep you informed of the timescales agreed, but the site will be fully coded on average within two weeks from this point.
- Handover and Completion – The final stage of the process is the handing over and completion. At this point, we will provide some basic training for using the site over a remote meeting portal. Once final payment is made, we will then handover all passwords and certificates and you will be the proud owner of your official website!
- Ongoing Monthly Services – If you opted for monthly services, such as hosting or website management, a monthly invoice will be emailed to you prior to collection of your payment. If you need to update your card details, you can do this from your dashboard. All of your information is encrypted and stored as per GDPR requirements, and you can request a copy of your data, as well as request that all personal data be deleted from our systems, through your dashboard.